If you are dynamic via web-based media, at that point you will realize that there are numerous preferences of connecting both your Instagram and Facebook accounts. Initially, it is anything but difficult to share your Instagram posts on Facebook. Furthermore, it is a lot simpler to discover and interface with your Facebook companions on Instagram.
If you don’t interface these records, at that point, you should experience a ton of basic strides to post a similar substance and associate with a similar arrangement of companions on both interpersonal organizations. In any case, on the off chance that you need to disengage both these informal organizations, at that point you can follow the means referenced underneath.
How To Disconnect Your Instagram Account From Facebook
To disconnect Instagram from Facebook, you need to first open Instagram on your phone and follow the steps below.
- Go to Settings -> Options and click on Linked Accounts -> Facebook.
- Tap on Unlink Account.
- On iOS devices, you will get a prompt asking you if you want to disconnect the Facebook account. Tap on Yes, I’m sure.
Notably, business account users on Instagram can do the same by switching to a personal account first. To do this, go to Business Settings -> Options and tap on Switch Back to Personal Account.
Doing so, all the new posts you share on Instagram will no longer appear on Facebook. And, you will not see the prompt to follow your Facebook friends on the photo-sharing app.
How To Remove Instagram Posts From Facebook
If disconnecting both the social media networks is not enough for you, then you can go ahead and remove Instagram posts that you have shared on Facebook previously. You can follow the steps below in a browser for the same.
- Firstly, go to Settings -> Apps. If Instagram is not visible in the list click on See More.
- Click on the Instagram icon from the list.
- At the bottom of the screen, you will see the Remove App option. Click on this option.
- In the pop-up window, check the box to remove all your Instagram posts that you have shared on your Facebook account. Confirm by clicking Remove.