What Is a Cookie?
A website cookie is a little document that the website you’re visiting places in your program. This document permits the website to remember you as a client, which helps the webpage serve you with more important substance.
A cookie is the explanation you begin seeing substance that you’re more intrigued by when you visit a website on different occasions.
Enable or Disable Cookies in Safari on an iPhone?
Safari for iPhone has a simple toggle to turn cookies on and off. You can access this option as follows:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Scroll down and tap the Safari option.
- You’ll see an option that says Block All Cookies.
- Turn this option on to disable all cookies in Safari.
- Turn the toggle off if you want to enable cookies in Safari on your iPhone.
Enable or Disable Cookies in Chrome on an iPhone
Google Chrome for iOS has cookies empowered of course, and you can’t change this choice. On the off chance that you need to cripple them, you need to discover alternate approaches to stop Google following you all things being equal.
You can, be that as it may, clear cookies in Chrome on the off chance that you need. The accompanying shows how you do this in case you’re intrigued:
- Launch Chrome on your iPhone.
- Tap the three dots to open Chrome’s menu and tap Settings.
- Tap Privacy on the resulting screen.
- Select Clear Browsing Data.
- Choose a time range from the Time Range menu, tick Cookies, Site Data, and tap Clear Browsing Data at the bottom.
- This will delete your Chrome cookies from your iPhone
Enable or Disable Cookies in Firefox on an iPhone
Unlike Chrome, Firefox offers the option to enable or disable cookies in your browser. Here’s how you find and use this toggle on your phone:
- Open Firefox on your iPhone.
- Tap the three horizontal lines in the bottom-right corner and select Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Data Management.
- You’ll see various toggles on this screen, one of which says Cookies.
- Turn this toggle on to enable cookies in Firefox or switch it off to disable cookies.
Enable or Disable Cookies in Opera Touch on an iPhone
Opera Touch comes with cookies enabled and there’s no option to turn them off. However, you can remove existing cookies so that the websites you visit won’t recognize you.
Here’s how you go about doing this:
- Launch Opera Touch and tap the O icon in the bottom-right corner.
- Select Settings from the menu.
- Tap the Clear Browser Data option.
- Select Cookies And Site Data on the screen that follows.
- Tap Clear in the top-right corner.
- You’ll see a message saying Data Cleared.