As of late, the Union transport minister Nitin Gadkari reported that all vehicles in India ought to have FASTags from January 1, 2021 onwards. This move comes in the midst of the public authority’s endeavors to empower consistent development of traffic all through the cost courts everywhere on the nation.
FASTag helps drivers at cost squares to pay money in a flash without holding up in a line. They can do this by paying cash straightforwardly from the bank. As of now, FASTag has collaborated with more than 20 banks to encourage the equivalent. This should be possible by means of banks, UPI or e-wallets. We should investigate how to revive FASTag from Google Pay, PhonePe, and BHIM UPI.
How To Recharge FASTag Using PhonePe
To recharge FASTag using PhonePe, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Open the PhonePe app and click on the FASTag icon.
- From the list of issuing banks, choose your FASTag issuing bank.
- Enter all the required details.
- Make the payment to recharge your FASTag.
How To Recharge FASTag Using Paytm
To recharge FASTag using Paytm, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Open Google Pay and choose New.
- From the menu, click on More and choose FASTag recharge.
- Choose your FASTag issuing bank.
- Recharge your FASTag by providing all the details and make the payment.
How To Recharge FASTag Using BHIM
To recharge FASTag using BHIM, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Open BHIM app and choose Send from the home screen.
- Enter the NETC FASTag UPI ID.
- Enter the recharge amount and the PIN to recharge your FASTag.
That’s it! You can recharge FASTag instantly from your smartphone and travel through toll plazas conveniently.